Very Profitable Midwest Kosher Deli, Catering, & Restaurant
Asking $2,500,000.00 USD per item
Shipping & Handling
Payment at closing
Seller accepts Cash, Money order / Cashiers check, Wire / Bank transfer
Posted1 month ago
* Yearly sales exceeding $3.2 million.
* Kosher butcher shop and deli, including custom-cut all-natural meats with no hormones, steroids, or antibiotics.
* Bakery with fresh breads like rye, sourdough, or bagels for their deli sandwiches, as well as pastries and desserts.
* Specialty grocery store selling wines, frozen foods, cheeses, and provisions.
* Custom catering options for special events, including Passover and Rosh Hashanah.
* Full service, established Kosher meat market website for online orders.
This is an excellent opportunity to own a well-established, successful and versatile Kosher business in the St. Louis area!
Operations as iconic and turn-key as this business do not come around often.