The Dark Angel (1935) Fredric March, Merle Oberon, Herbert Marsh
Asking $10.00 USD per item
Always in stock (New)
Shipping & Handling
Buyer pays shippping cost $6.00 USD
Payment in advance only
Seller accepts Cash, Personal check, PayPal, Visa / Master Card
Posted1 month ago
The Dark Angel (1935)
1935 1963 The film entered the public domain due to thrights holders failure to renew the copyright after 28 years.
· This is a Public domain title. All our dvdr titles are either in the public domain and/or covered under the “BERNE ACT”. All media contained on this item is distributed freely and globally under the terms of the GNU PUBLIC LICENCE and the GNU LESSER GENERAL PUBLIC LICENCE (LGPL). No trademarks, copyright or rules have been violated in this listing. All information pertaining to United States copyright regulations can be found at the United States Copyright office a branch of the Library of Congress. No Trademarks or copyrights have been violated by this item. If a title is found to be currently under copyright, it will be immediately removed.
We are offering FOR SALE ONE (1) DVD-R. DVD-R is in public domain and is NOT a commercially released dvd or factory mass produced dvd.
The auction is for a single dvdr WITH COLOR INFO CARD [SEE PIC] INSIDE A DVD PLASTIC SLEEVE. NO ARTWORK ON THE disc and NO hardcover plastic case. This DVD-R is is NOT a commercially released or factory mass produced dvd. The auction is for a single dvdr WITH COLOR INFO CARD. This DVD-R DISC will be shipped in an envelop. This is a very rare, hard to find movie.
dvdr will be shipped in a soft plastic disc slip in an envelope. The picture quality is the best quality that was available to us. Thanks for your kind attention. / public domain title/ Due to the rarity of this public domain movie please kindly forgive the imperfection.
PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING:
1. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE ASK BEFORE PURCHASING.
2. The auction is for a single dvdr WITH COLOR INFO CARD [SEE PIC] INSIDE A DVD PLASTIC SLEEVE.
3. Please kindly consider the fact that picture quality will vary, due to the rareness of the titles.
4. This is a hard to find title from our private collection and is offered to collectors and movie fans who are looking for this rare title.
I like to draw your kind attention to these points:
1. The auction is for a very rare, hard to find public domain title on a single dvdr WITH COLOR INFO CARD [SEE PIC] INSIDE A DVD PLASTIC SLEEVE. This movie on dvdr is NOT a commercially released or factory mass produced dvd. This title is from our private collection. This is NOT a factory produced, factory packaged and sealed DVD.
2. You will receive a BRAND NAME DVD-R DISC with no print and no label on the disc
3. dvd-r will be shipped with WITH COLOR INFO CARD [SEE PIC] INSIDE A DVD PLASTIC SLEEVE without the hardcover.
Please note that pictures presented in this listing are from the actual dvdr movie (screen caps) played on a plasma tv. Please verify the screen caps closely and if you like the quality you see then go ahead and bid. This print of this rare movie was the best quality we could find.
About the picture quality of this extra rare old movie:
· Due to the rareness of this title, it is NOT re-mastered, but the quality is acceptable considering the age of this movie. Due to the age of this title, the picture is grainy. However, this was the best quality available we could find. Please check the screen caps pics in the listing.
· This is a copy of a Public domain hard to find classic for those who want to enjoy watching an extra rare old film and can accept its quality as is. So, if you are very picky about the quality, then maybe this title is not for you.
· This DVD-R is NOT a commercially released dvd.
· Quality of this DVD-R may be below that of regular commercial DVDs.
· About picture quality: pictures presented in this listing are from actual movie (screen caps) played on a plasma tv. Please verify the screen caps closely and if you are OK with the quality then go ahead and bid.
· IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE ASK BEFORE PURCHASING, THANKS.
· Thanks for your kind attention.
The film entered the public domain due to the rights holders failure to renew the copyright after 28 years.