Drop Out Drive-In's DVD-Rs ON DEMAND Verified
IF ANYONE VIEWS AN AD OF MINE WITH A MOVIE THEY KNOW HAS HAD AN 'OFFICIAL' U.S.INDIVIDUAL STANDARD/NON-BluRay DVD RELEASE SINCE MY POSTING, PLEASE MESSAGE ME SO I WILL KNOW TO TAKE DOWN MY AD AS I NEITHER CONDONE OR PRACTICE THE OFFERING OF BOOTLEG COPIES OF OFFICIALLY RELEASED MOVIES... AND THANK YOU FOR THAT EXTRA CONSIDERATION! That being said... companies like Warner Archive, Universal Vault & Fox Cinema Classics are releasing new titles, slowly but surely, so BEFORE choosing from me check Amazon, WBshop, Oldies.com etc to see if can find because a title may be released before I'm aware to know to remove my ad.
PLEASE NOTE: All movies are shared from collector to collector with no rights given or implied, intended as back up of your own save, for personal viewing, media content being free with any fees to cover time, labor and the many materials used to provide the best I can offer.
Because of the ease to copy dvd-r media all sales are final and I do not offer refunds/returns. It is thee customers responsibility TO BE SURE their playback system accepts the DVD-R format BEFORE sending payment. Please refer to your users manual, look up info online regarding your make & model, or better yet try a DVD-R out first before choosing :)
MOVIE MASTER INFO: I offer transfers of my master-saves to Dvd-R of my 1st hand satellite capture vhs saves (or if once available & I own) out of print original vhs. Because my saves are transfers of vhs tapes they have not been remastered nor can they be dvd quality. So please keep in mind that although I would not offer anything with significant issues without specifically mentioning the issue... and my saves are 1st hand saves not copies of copies so basically very nice, they are still older saves on older vhs which can sometime show intermittent stress lines/flash, tracking appearance or may hear the occasional static audio click or audio level fluctuation that the heads on my vcr's do their best to correct... so if you are the picky-persnickety type seeking perfection that it will bug, please pass... and hopefully the release you are hoping for will come during your lifetime. ALSO KEEP IN MIND... I'm way old school... if my still using vcrs didn't clue you in :o and I do not have flat screen, HD or smart tv's ... I have boxy, dumb tv's and my Vhs to Dvd-R transfers look nice to me... but I've heard vhs does not display as well on big, fancy or HD tv's so keep that in mind BEFORE choosing!
TRANSFER DISCLOSURE: I am NOT a business, simply an at home wife/mom who has been saving rare movies on Vhs for many years that I offer to other film fans. Because I am working around the house in different rooms or busy typing online while transferring vhs to dvd-r for orders I am not able to always fully watch while transferring. So 3 things honestly disclosing regarding this...
1) Most movies do not fill the full time of a vhs tape when recording so whatever came on after often is also on tape. Because of this I try to tape at least a few minutes of blankness after movies in case the movie ordered ends while I am not in the room to stop the transfer. I mention this because once had a customer write me to tell me he nodded off in his recliner while watching movie he chose, and when woke discovered something different, which he started watching and getting into when it suddenly just stopped... tape length had come to end. He wrote to ask if I carried that movie too :) but my point is if find more on dvd after actual movie ordered it will not be complete so don't bother to watch.
2) Another thing that once happened... a customer wrote to tell me he enjoyed movie but wanted to let me know that it freaked him out for few moments when in middle of movie screen went blue with 'satellite reloading' gauge appearing on screen and a 30 sec wait while station came back to movie. It was a station glitch that I was totally unaware I had recorded :o ! And thing is, I had transferred that movie at least 6 times prior, while watching and working/typing in same room, but because was only about a 30second interruption I missed that it was there every time. And I had even received positive feedback for the orders! But made me feel awful to discover this because if I had been aware of, even if I still offered for it's rarity, I would have mentioned so anyone interested could decide for themselves if still want. I have also noticed few times when transferring a movie some pixelation interruptions... as can happen if satellite connection misses a beat. Because I am often recording/transferring in more than one room at a time, and even if playing in room I am in, because I am busy working and typing on line I may miss such. If I do notice I will make a note of it in ad... but if ever watching a movie I've sent and notice either of these rare instances I've mentioned and was not mentioned in ad, let me know the time spot on dvd so I can check my master, and once I verify may choose an additional title I'll send out... and when I save better of the title you discovered with will send copy of my newer save as well ;)
3) Thirdly... Over the the many years I have been offering my collection of old movies to other fans, since back in the day before dvds, back when I offered vhs movies in snap-shut artwork cases on eBay... there has been the (thankfully) rare time when I have walked into a room in the middle of transferring, either from vhs to vhs or vhs to dvd-r, to find all stopped with the words 'eject-R' on the screen because a tape and/or vcr has worn out or run into problem, ruining my master vhs. Horrible to discover when making an order but has happened :(
It is my practice if for any reason I am unable to fill an order that has been paid for, besides offering a complete refund... for anyone preferring, instead of a refund I offer option to pick any 2 other movies from my collection.
DVD INFO: I buy dvd-rs on spools of 100, whichever type is on sale at the time, use whatever brand on hand at the time, which is frequently the shiny top no-brand type. I do NOT chapter, only title dvd, and on front of dvd write title in black sharpie. If prefer in your own handwriting it can be simply removed with standard Isopropyl Alcohol.
CASE INFO: As far as ArtCase is concerned... I make a simple artsheet insert on plain computer paper for dvd slimcases. I often use a print out template that holds 9 random pics from movie. If you have a particular actor you chose movie for if let me know I can attempt to make front pics focus on that actor :)
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: VIEWERS, BUYERS AND ANY REPRESENTATIVE OF SUCH MUST AGREE TO ALL OR NOT WELCOME HERE... " YOU " REFERS TO ANYONE VIEWING, READING, CONSIDERING, CHOOSING, BUYING etc...
1) Movies are shared from fan to fan, collector to collector with no rights given, expressed or implied. If order and/or purchase you do so as friend, not foe, for personal use, intended as back up of own save, for own personal viewing. You are of legal age. You are not employed by any television or movie network, company, studio, any government agency, MPAA, RIAA, ASCAP, similar organizations or any affiliate thereof. You are not employed by the federal government, any affiliated agency or any type of sub-contractor or independent agent. You are not a postal inspector or work for such. Your interest is 100% benign and is in no way intended for use/purchase to bring claim, prosecution or suit of any kind, at any time, for any reason against the seller, site, supplier, shipper, carrier, creator, manufacturer, advertiser and/or distributor. You are not seeking evidence and your intentions... any viewing, purchasing etc, is for 100% benign purpose.
2) You understand and agree that my collection of movies/titles you are viewing have been saved/acquired under the legality of the Video Home Recording act settled by Congress with the Home Recording Act in October 1992 and The Berne Convention. Any cost and payment is solely for time, maintenance, supplies, equipment, archival and all it takes to offer the best that I can and NOT for the video content or sound itself.
3) You agree you will not threaten or make complaint against seller, ISP, website host or anyone affiliated with such.
4) You understand and agree to all disclosed info and statements and IF NOT you are in violation of code 341.322.12 of the 1995 Internet Privacy Act.
By ordering you affirm you have read & understood all.
CORONAVIRUS AWARENESS ALERT: I want to assure all my customers that I am aware of virus concerns and hope that my letting you know a few things will help set your mind at ease when ordering. I am an at home wife and stay at home so not out in the world being exposed to extra germs. My husband stops for shopping, errand running etc on his drive home from work when needed... and when he gets home from work before even greeting me hello he puts his work clothes into washing machine & showers. We both frequently and more than ever wash our hands and use sanitizer. And may find our idea helpful... my husband keeps a can of Lysol in our car and when he stops at our neighborhood mailbox hub to pick up our mail he sprays it before putting in the car to bring home... same with grocery bags before putting them in car :) Like anyone else we want to stay healthy... and pray for this health scare to be under control soon.
TO PLACE AN ORDER: FIRST THING NEED TO DO IS SEND ME A MESSAGE TO LET ME KNOW THE NAME OF MOVIE(S) INTERESTED IN SO I CAN CHECK TO MAKE SURE AVAILABLE... WITH ABOUT 1500 'STILL UNRELEASED' TITLES IN MY COLLECTION SOMETIMES THEY GET MISPLACED OR LOANED OUT TO FRIENDS WHO FORGET TO RETURN.
If I can supply, although this site does NOT supply a button to click on to choose to buy, and I do NOT send out personal invoices, sending payment via PayPal is painless & easy :) OR you can request info if would like to send a POSTAL type Money Order, the only type I will consider accepting. And when send me a message DO NOT GIVE ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER - if my still using vcrs did not clue you in I'm old school, I DO NOT TEXT, I do not give out my phone number nor retain the phone number of any customer, email is ONLY communication option, understanding appreciated, thank you! AND ANY AD STATING "ASKING" IN PRICE" IS INCORRECT, PRICING FIRM EXCEPT FOR DISCOUNT MENTIONED IF PREFER TO ORDER CASELESS.
To send payment via PayPal: At ad page for movie interested in ordering, click on the 'Contact Seller' button on right side of page, use info provided to send me a message stating you have read info provided in movie ad & on Store Pages, and ask if I have whichever movie(s) interested in.
If I reply in the positive then can simply go to PayPal and use their 'Send Money' option to send payment directly to the email address I replied to you through.
If sending payment for more than one movie let me know in email, and if ordering 4 to get 5th movie free don't forget to include name of 5th title you want as your free selection :)
And I will know if you are ordering with or without artcase by amount you send.
I will send a confirmation email to customer letting you know I have received payment, and when I print the ship label PayPal & I will both send you a Ship Alert that includes the Delivery Confirmation info so you'll know your package is on the way.
If prefer to send payment using a POSTAL type Money Order, BEFORE DOING SO, must use the 'Contact Seller' link to send me a message letting me know so that I can 1st email you the current needed info.
Payment: PayPal or may INQUIRE about sending a POSTAL type Money Order.
Shipping: FREE MEDIA MAIL U.S. SHIPPING INCLUDES FREE DELIVERY CONFIRMATION! PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO JAN 2019 POSTAL RATE HIKE, RATHER THAN RAISE MOVIE PRICES REGARDLESS OF WHAT ANY AD MAY STATE IF I AM NOT ABLE TO KEEP THE PACKAGE WEIGHT FROM GOING OVER 4OZ I WILL BE SENDING VIA MEDIA MAIL. THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING ;)
If Out of U.S. please inquire about Out of U.S. ship options I offer
SPECIAL OFFERS: ... and because of expense of archival,postage,printing,PayPal fees,equipment,media,cases... and the great amount of time involved, I purposely do NOT show a 'Make Offer' option, these are the ONLY discounts I offer.
1) If order 4 titles and send payment at same time may pick out a 5th title for free!
2) I offer a $2 discount if prefer to order your movie as a plain/caseless dvd-r instead of in a slimcase w/artwork insert as I usually send. Take $2 off price when send payment if prefer to order as caseless/plain dvd-r but THIS OFFER IS NOT RETRO-ACTIVE, IF WANT CASELESS/PLAIN DVD-R PRICE MUST SEND THAT AMOUNT WHEN ORDERING.
NO TITLES ARE GUARANTEED TO BE AVAILABLE... I add movies from my list of titles saved and don't check for their availability daily... we loan out movies to friends & family and with so many movies titles are sometimes misplaced... so need to ask to have me locate before getting hopes up as far as ordering, and thank you for understanding! AND we are frequently away camping over weekends, computerless on purpose, which may include a Friday and/or Monday... longer over holidays... so if try to contact me and do not receive a prompt email confirmation your patience is appreciated :)
ALTHOUGH NO FEEDBACK LINK OFFERED HERE CHOOSE WITH CONFIDENCE AS I HAVE YEARS OF POSITIVE FEEDBACK ELSEWHERE THAT I'D BE HAPPY TO SUPPLY LINK TO :)