Alpha Protech N-95 Medical Masks Available
This item has expired or is disabled.
Asking $5.00 USD per item
30000 items (New)
Shipping & Handling
Shipping to North America only (Canada & United States)
Payment in advance only
Seller accepts Wire / Bank transfer
Posted2 months ago
A friend of mine has a shipment of new FDA listed and NIOSH-approved N95 Surgical Respirators that are now warehoused in Los Angeles. He wishes to sell them in significant quantities. Masks come in cases of 210 masks each. Price per case is USD 1,050 plus any applicable taxes and shipping. A complete information package on the masks is available on request.
The masks were recently purchased from their manufacturer (Alpha ProTech). If you are seriously interested, he can arrange for inspection of the product.
If you are interested, please let me know.
ALPHA PROTECH N-95 MASK (MODEL 695)
1. Manufactured by a company listed on the Dow Jones Stock Exchange and made in the U.S. This product is double certified by the World Health Organization (WHO) and the United States Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
2. This product is N95 certified by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH), which can provide complete filtration and protection efficacy.
3. This product has three patents and unique design features. The integrated MGA technology keeps the mask away from the user's nose and mouth, thereby creating a comfortable breathing space inside the mask.
4. PFL technology combined with integrated TwistSeal chin helps the wearer to fit perfectly every time.
5. Designed for medical staff on the frontlines of disease control, those working in crowded places to direct crowds, and those working in any public spaces.
6. Obtained US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) medical device product 510 (k) marketing authorization (certificate number: K092824), and approved as a surgical mask, in compliance with the Tuberculosis Infection Control measures of the CDC and protects the physicians and patients from pathogens and body fluids during surgery.